Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello Blog! I've been away for a little while...

Well my friends, The Fuller Family has been busy, busy, busy this past month! So, I haven't been able to blog :-( This Post focuses on random things around the house. As I'm sure you are all anxiously waiting for news and new pics of Sawyer, I will be posting updates about him throughout the rest of the week!

Our cat, Piper, hasn't gotten any face time on the blog yet, so HERE SHE IS!

Jon has furnished a lot of our house with items he's spotted for FREE on the side of the road (the rest is hand-me-downs from family and friends - Thank You!). Since he drives a Pick-Up Truck, it's easy for him to swoop around and snag things up. This is the latest addition to our Living Room. A wonderful Recliner, which Piper really likes!



Now this may seem weird to some of you, but I always find myself wondering what my friends and families homes look like when they've moved and I haven't been able to visit yet... So, the following are pictures of our home. I'm sure at some point in time I'll take pictures of the rest of the rooms, but for now these are the ones I like the best!

Here is our Kitchen. The Orange cabinet is one of Jon's finds!


Yes, that is a Hello Kitty Waffle Iron in the bottom right corner. A Christmas gift Jon won in our gift exchange last year :-} Sadly, it has yet to be used...


Our Living Room. You can see where Sawyer's little play area is. Most of the pictures posted of him on this blog have been taken here.


Now, Sawyer's room. I'm a bit of a Lame-Mommy and haven't put anything up on the walls yet. (I haven't in the rest of the house either) I'm not sure why that is. Probably because I know I'll change my mind on whether I like it or not in a month, so I just leave things bare. Boring, I know. However, I do like the theme I'm working with here, so I just need to keep adding to it!

See the Texas Longhorn? Jon's friend Casey gave that to him the night Jon met his friends out to celebrate Sawyers birth. Sawyer will love that one day!


This here is probably my favorite item Jon has brought home. The green dresser! (Picked up with the orange cabinet mentioned above) All of Sawyer's little clothes and toys fit in here so nicely, and it's different than most dressers!

More posts to follow soon I promise!

0 comments: