On my posting for Jan. 8th, I mentioned that God willing I would have a little baby to hold again since Sawyer was getting SO big, and that I was looking forward to him being a big brother... Well, little did I know that my body was already working on creating a new person for us to add to our family! That's right ya'all, WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY :-} And, here he or she is!
Nugget, the baby's nickname, is due to make his or her appearance sometime in late September or early October! WoooHooo :-}
Thursday, March 12, 2009
INTRODUCING NUGGET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! Congratulations! Happy for you guys! maybe he or she will be born on MY b-day. :)
PS. I'm planning a road trip through the midwest in early October so hopefully I'll get to see this baby when he/she is a few days old, just like Sawyer. :)
Yeah!
Oh my god!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you: ) I'm also super happy to see you're back in Minnesota, so much is going on with you guys!!
xxoo
I was congratukation ya'll on "Nugget" on the last post, but I did not want to say on the baby..you know! But congratulations again! So exciting!!
Post a Comment