I've been a member of Goodreads.com for awhile now (maybe a year or so). It's a website where your friends can list what books they are reading, then rate and review them. You can also browse books and see other peoples reviews.
I've really liked seeing what the few friends I have are reading and what they thought of the books. I was browsing through the site a couple days ago and found a section for swapping books. DUDE! I have totally thought it would be great to mail books back and forth with my friends so I didn't have to pay for the book and just pay for the shipping. (I'm cheap!)
Goodreads beat me to the punch! You can list books you're done reading for swapping. If someone wants to get your book, they notify you, and you agree to ship the book. The shipping cost is on them, you just have to print off a label that Goodreads creates for you and mail it. Easy. Also, you can browse books and pay the shipping to get the books people are done with. Super affordable. AND, you can create a wishlist of books you want and when they become available Goodreads notifies you so you can snag it up before someone else does! LOVE.
I am totally in love with this. Click HERE to start swapping! (and, remember to add me as your friend!)
Thursday, June 10, 2010
This could be trouble...
Posted by MamaD at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment