It's getting late, at least for me! We are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Texas to spend Christmas with Jon's family and I can't sleep because I have a lot of things to do. (I procrastinate A LOT!) And, Yes, we are driving! I just took this picture out our front door. Hopefully things will clear up by tomorrow...
Also, since we are going to be out of town for almost 2 weeks, I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone! I may get some blogging in before the New Year, but just in case I don't, Happy New Year as well! XOXO - The Fullers
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Heading South
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Fullers, Love The Madsons
DRIVING? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! you must have an amazing baby, because Tavish would probably stand about 3 hours of that trip, and then we'd be out of our minds because of the screamer in the backseat. you are so much braver than I!! Merry christmas!
Post a Comment