Friday, February 20, 2009

We're Minnesotans!

I haven't been bloggin' much lately since we've been incredibly busy with MOVING TO MINNESOTA! :-} Hurray!!! I mean no offense to our Madison friends, but I am very happy to be living near my family again!

I don't have much else to report... We are still working on settling in and Jon and I are both looking for jobs... I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that we are doing great! And, we love you all! :-}

And since I don't really like posting without pictures, here are some of our little man, Sawyer!




3 comments:

Brandy said...

congratulations!

Lexie said...

OMG you moved to Minnesota!?!?!?!?!?! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy you are near family, i know how hard it was for you to be away from them and your friends. Trust me, im going through the same thing right now. We are so very lonely here, and it is tough with no help from family. D and I havent been on a date in EIGHT MONTHS, because we dont know anyone who can watch tavish. what about ageless concrete? we need to catch up.

Lexie said...

updates! I need updates! I think about you guys all the time and wonder how the move is going. miss you!