SoBo's got all four top teeth now, but usually when he smiles you only see the bottom two. Here's one captured moment of him playing the Keyboard he got for Christmas with a couple of those top toophers showing.
Like I mentioned in the last post, he hasn't been feeling well at all... It's a cold, but it won't go away and I feel so bad for the guy. He's a trooper though and I know he is tired of not feeling good as well.
He is still crawling all over the place! And now he is climbing up all the furniture he can... Scary because of the whole falling and smashing his head on the floor thing, but also really fun! He now holds onto furniture and walks around it. We have to be quick to keep non-baby stuff out of his hands!
This morning I went to get him up from a nap and he was pushing his Diaper Holder across his crib. Normally it sits on the Right Hand side!
Sawyer can say 3 words now. He's been saying Dada and while we were in Texas he said Mama and Texas. You have to know him to know that he's saying Texas though, it's more like Tex. He'll say it whenever he sees the dog or if we ask him where Texas is. So cute!
He is such a joy and a blessing! I can hardly believe he's 8 and half months old already, time has gone by SO fast... And also, I struggle to remember him when he was so small and fragile...
Mama's craving another little baby to hold and introducing Sawyer to Big Brotherhood :-} God willing, right?...
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Day's of Sawyer's Life 12/13/08-1/8/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh! these black and whites of the two of you are GORGEOUS! i wish i had more pictures of Tavish and I...
you guys are beautiful. I'm craving more babies too! :)
I'm glad he likes his keyboard! So are you guys officially trying to have another?
Post a Comment