For every one of my birthday's I've wanted my mom to make me a Red Velvet Cake. I had it for my 1st birthday and wanted to continue the tradition with Sawyer. I made my first cake from scratch for Sawyer's birthday party! I even made the cake topper (Jon helped a bit with cutting out the figures :-})! It wasn't easy hot-gluing all those Popsicle sticks together, so I was very proud of my little creation!
I'm pretty sure Sawyer liked it too! :-} Nothing like giving a baby his first taste of sugar!
Takin' a little break...
...And diggin' back in :-}
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Red Velvet Cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh. my. god. deanna, you are amazing! that cake is the most creative thing i've ever seen! sawyer is so lucky to have such a good mommy :)
the cake looks great!
Post a Comment