Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sawyer's Birthday Party!

We had a birthday party for Sawyer at my parents house last weekend. Family and friends joined us for a couple hours and watched Sawyer try to figure out how to open presents! He looked around with a confused, almost worried, look on his face for awhile, but I think he might have been frustrated with the hat on his head :-}

Once again I fail as a photo-taking Mommy... We didn't get any pics of Sawyer, Jon and I together as a family... And even the ones we did take of Mommy & Daddy with Sawyer weren't that good - BUMMER! Here's the best ones.


Now, the worried face. "What's going on?" "Why is everyone looking at me and saying my name?"!


PRESENTS! Mommy showed Sawyer what to do, and he caught on a little bit!


Then, he chilled out with his favorite part of opening presents - Chewing on the paper and bows!

0 comments: