Playing in the pool on Memorial Day! It was Sawyer's first time in a swimming pool and he had a great time. He kept splashing and laughing and trying to dunk his head under water! Very cute :-}
Such a guy thing... See some boogies...
...And, fling some boogies! (Gross!!!)
Walking over to El Loro for some dinner!
Hanging out around the house, looking cute!
Jon slapped this bandanna around Sawyer's head and shockingly Sawyer didn't rip it off! It was SO cute, I got a bit picture happy...
(I think it's kind of funny to post these picture of the boys on a totally pinked-out page :-} I'll change it eventually, but for now I'm still celebrating for our baby girl!)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
My Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh. my. gosh.... the bandana photos are hysterical. i absolutely love it. and i think it goes great with the pink background :)
Post a Comment