Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nugget = Little LADY Fuller (20 Weeks)

We are having a baby girl! How sweet is that? :-} Jon, Sawyer (even though he doesn't know it yet...) & I are very, very excited!!! Everything in the Ultra-Sound looked great, we have a healthy Nugget!


Here's some shots of me and my growing tummy. I'm half way through!




I'm not sure how I feel about Nugget as a Nickname for the baby now that we know she is a girl... I may have to change it... Also, now we get to really start picking out names!!! SO FUN :-}

3 comments:

Brandy said...

How exciting! Congratualtions on a baby girl!!! And, you look amazing!

Lexie said...

could you look any more radiant and beautiful?! NO! i am so excited for your baby girl!!!

Lexie said...

also... i follow this blog, and think the author is absolutely hysterical. if i was pregnant right now i would do a "spoof" on maternity photos and do something like this. thought you'd think it was funny too.
http://www.dooce.com/2009/05/26/36-weeks