Well, it is week 28 for me and Little Lady Fuller. I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER! For some reason, last month seemed to go by vvveeeeerrrrrryyyyy ssssllllloooooowwwwwwllllyyyyy... I am happy it is the 2nd week of July already :-)
Nugget has been moving around a lot more. I am carrying her differently then I did with Sawyer because I can feel her in different places. For instance, she enjoys bouncing on mommy's bladder repetitively. Sawyer was a nice little boy and stayed away from that. Maybe this is her way of letting me know she is going to be trouble!
I have hit the nesting stage as well. I want to paint, make blankets and clothes, put stuff up on the walls, clean, clean, clean, organize and basically get everything ready for Nugget to get here! I'm SO excited to see her, hold her and get to know her. With Sawyer, I've learned that babies little personalities show up so early and I'm looking forward to seeing how much his sister varies from him!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
28 Weeks with Little Lady Fuller
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHOA! Deanna! you look soooo amazing! your skin, your tummy, everything! god! i hope i look like this when im pregnant again! gorgeous!
also, if you want another blog to follow, i've been reading www.dooce.com for about 9 months now, and have fallen completely in love with the author! she's just had her second baby, and i followed her whole pregnancy, read most of the older posts, and read her book she just published about having post partum depression. it's apparently the most popular personal blog on the internet. crazy.
Post a Comment