Little Booger Butt just plays and eats until he is exhausted and falls asleep right where he is.
His hair is getting longer... When he wakes up, he definitely has Bed Head! Kind of reminds me of Papa Madson!
This picture brings tears to my eyes... There really is no reason it should, but I just love it!
Sawyer is talking more and more everyday. He has started saying "I love you", which is so great! We just got him a Thomas the Train backpack and he loves it! (I will get pictures soon) Last night he had it on and was running around the living room saying "Look at me, Look at me"! Then, we had to go over and show Papa and Gramma Fuller it.
He is truly an awesome little boy! I can not wait to visit MN and show him off to my family and friends up there... He has grown so much in the past three months!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Catching up with Sawyer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment