Sawyer will not eat anything anymore... All he wants is Mac-N-Cheese and cookies. So, I've started forcing him to eat at least a few bites of everything I make for him. He puts up a good fight and sometimes ends up really liking his food. However, today he was very unhappy with his Sweet Potato's. I even doctored them up with a little cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and salsa... Still a NO-GO!
I am really struggling to not laugh in this video because Sawyer's facial expressions are just too much. Enjoy!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Picky Sawyer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hands down. most hysterical post you've ever done. that absolutely made my day! i found myself trying not to laugh even though i can laugh freely here while i'm not in front of him! his faces were just SO DRAMATIC!
sooo.... did he end up swallowing it? and how do you even get him to do it in the first place? tavish wouldn't even put it in his mouth if that were him. and if i did get it in there, he wouldn't keep it in. what's the punishment if he doesnt?
I just watched this 3 times in a row. AMAZING!
That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. I love your blog and keeping up with your kids.
story of my life with tysen. that is awesome!!!!!!
this is hilarious! thanks for the laugh!
You really should send this to Funniest Home Videos!! I bet it would win something!
Post a Comment