Friday, July 23, 2010

Keepin' It Healthy (some of the time)

Many of you who read this Blog know I like to cook, especially recipes by Siriously Delicious. Num. Num. But, did you know the author of Siriously Delicious, Siri, also writes a blog of letters to her son Jack called Dear Jacks,? Well, she does and it's just as great a read as her cooking blog.

So, I was reading Dear Jacks, the other day and Siri mentioned THESE:


(photo)

Just seeing these cute little packets of goodness from Ella's Kitchen made me want to go out and buy them for my children. And I did, the very next day!




I picked up brocoli and spinach ones for Ruby and she LOVED them (probably because they taste more like the pears they are mixed with!). For Sawyer, I got a couple of the smoothies. I also picked up a few fruit smoothies from Plum Tots. Their packaging isn't nearly as eye catching as Ella's, but I wanted to try them as well. All of it's good, organic numminess for the youngins :-)

One thing I noticed while checking out Plums website for this post that gives them a one-up on Ella's is THIS:


A Boon Spoon. Very convenient!



Side Note: Siri is hosting a Giveaway on Dear Jacks,. Check it out!

2 comments:

Siri said...

Yay, I'm so glad you got these!! I've been meaning to devote an entire blog post about them, or do a giveaway with them or something. We bought them in BULK on Amazon. They are amazing!! Hooray for healthy most of the time!

Stephanie said...

Oh those drinks look delicious xo