Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Note From My Grandma on Her Recovery

A note from my Grandma on her recovery. She fell and broke her hip 2 weeks ago Tuesday. Thanks for all your continued prayers and good wishes. Please keep 'em coming!

From Grandma:
I am doing well. Can just about walk without the walker. Yesterday Micah (her grandson) helped me down the stairs by walking beside me so I could just steady myself when necessary and today we tried it with Karin (her daughter). Worked just fine. I can go up the stairs by myself. That is freeing indeed!! Have seen Dr. Jeff 3 times - that has gone well and makes my general well-being better. See Dr. Nemanich tomorrow to remove the staples and whatever advice he has for me. So, I am really pleased with it all. I do have moments of wanting to get up and "do" and occasionally my emotions (usually in the middle of the night) challenge me, but I am so grateful for the Lord's protection and healing.

0 comments: