Wednesday, August 11, 2010

2nd Anniversary Stuff

I love my new Cactus Garden! Jon got me this from Central Market and it's beautiful. I'm seriously hoping I don't kill it...


We've set the Garden out on Piper's perch where it will get plenty of sun. (The moose was a gift from Mima and his ear keeps falling off. I think the other plant is Aleo Vera, but I'm not 100% sure...)

In the afternoon the kiddo's went over to Gramma and Papa Fuller's and Jon and I went to see a movie and go to dinner (real original!). We saw this:
(PHOTO)

It was too strange for words. Jon and I both felt dirty when we left the theater...

We went to a much happier place for dinner!
(PHOTO)
I mentioned Uncle Julio's HERE and it is definitely our favorite spot for Mexican Food! We sat in the bar and watched pre-season football, had great food, and enjoyed spending time just the two of us!


Us outside of Uncle Julio's.

1 comments:

iamchasingthirty said...

OOoo I love the succulents. So far we've been able to keep about half of ours alive. They don't seem to be too needy! Congrats on your anniversary!