Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Look Ma!


NO Hands!

Ruby is 11 months old today. Can you believe it? I can't.

She's been standing on her own for a little over a week now. Yesterday she took a little step backwards before plopping down on her tush. She's going to walk soon! I'm really excited for two reasons. 1.) I'll have to put cute little shoes on her feet. 2.) Her clothes will stay a bit cleaner.

Ruby is using sign language for More and Milk. She picked up on these two really quick. I haven't been using any of the other signs with her yet... She has her own way of letting you know she's All Done by ripping off her bib!

She has a couple more teeth coming in and soon will have all four of her front top teeth, as well as the bottom two.

Finally, Ruby is getting a bit more hair! It's still very short and fine, but she isn't completely bald anymore :-)

I've been debating on whether or not to get her ears pierced?... I think it would be really cute. BUT, I struggle with adding something close to her face that would catch peoples eyes other than her really cute face! Since she has no hair, you only focus on her face when you look at her. (She is SO pretty!) If I add earrings into the mix, I wonder if it would take away from her prettiness?... Dilemma. What are your thoughts?

So, yeah, I guess I need to start planning a little ONE year old birthday party for Little Lady Fuller!

2 comments:

iamchasingthirty said...

She belongs in a Baby Gap ad. So SO pretty!!

G'ma Lori said...

Grandma thinks that piercing her ears would be quite cute and nothing can take away from her own beauty! There is no way that anyone will be more interested in her cute little pierced ars than in her absolutely gorgeous eyes!!! :-)