Well, our little peanut is amazing us everyday! I know I have mentioned a few times here that Jon and I are blessed with an incredibly happy baby, and I REALLY do believe Sawyer is one of the happiest babies EVER! I tell him that it isn't fair because God gave him all the cuteness he had stored up in Heaven on the day our little man was conceived. I'm one of those women who wasn't really ever sure if I wanted to be a mom, and when I found out I was pregnant I wondered how I would feel about it... It's the single, most awesome thing that has happened to me and I seriously couldn't love it anymore! There is nothing in the world that compares to watching your child grown, learn and develop!
Sawyer is still working on sitting up on his own. He is so interested in everything around him that he won't stay sitting! He's immediately leaning over and trying to reach for whatever has caught his eye. In all honesty, we are going to have our hands full when this guy learns to move. When I try to pull him up to a sitting position he straightens out his legs and wants to stand and Jump! He's really quite strong.
I gave him Rice Cereal for the first time yesterday... He liked the High Chair, but he was really unhappy with the cereal!
Sawyer is Baby talking a bit now. That cute mixture of babbling screams and giggles - I love it! Also, he is probably teething. He chews on EVERYTHING and drools everywhere!
Jon and I are such proud parents and I love how this Blog allows me to Brag, Brag, Brag! I'll keep bragin' some more :-}
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Days of Sawyer's Life 9/5-9/17/2008
Posted by MamaD at 4:59 PM
Labels: Day's of Sawyer's Life, Pictures, Sawyer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you are enjoying you sweet boy! Being a mom is very rewarding!I loved spending time with you mom last weekend, I got to see lots of pictures of your wedding and Sawyer.
mrs fuller...you don't know me, but i went to highschool with jon...my name is kristin (carey) vanderveer...i couldn't find your name anywhere :), but just wanted to say hi to you and jon. sawyer is adorable! when was he born? cuz i swear its really close to my little guy! my youngest was born on 4-21-08.... anyway, i thought i would say hi! we have the same exact exersaucer that you do! and that little orange toy in the picture always comes off on ours too!! drives me nuts cuz he tries to hit the toy and it comes out! ok, long message from someone you don't know, but tell jon hi for me... nice to "meet" you!! :):)
Hey, I saw your comment on Kristin's blog and thought I'd say hey too. I also went to high school with Jon (Sarah Hawkes-Valente).
Sawyer is sooo cute! Congrats on your baby and marriage!
Post a Comment