We went to the High School Football game on Friday night. The Norskie's, which is the team name for our town, creamed the other team! We only stayed for one quarter because it started to rain.
Sawyer and I visited Jon at one of his jobs on Saturday. This was the neighbors mailbox. The house is on a golf course, but I'm not really sure that makes it OK to have such a ridiculously huge golf ball mailbox!
Our little man has started falling asleep in our laps. It's the cutest thing!
Sawyer takes a Sunday morning bath (cropped for your viewing pleasure) and puts on his Sunday best.
Sawyer in action! He likes to grab his feet a lot right now. He's also quite skilled at putting them in his mouth. I have yet to capture this Kodak Moment, but as soon as I do I will share it with you!
MaMa and DaDa relaxing while Sawyer is napping. (Jon's not naked! I swear! He lounges around in shorts a lot :-})
Monday, September 8, 2008
Some Pictures From This Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment