Monday, September 8, 2008

Our 1 Month Anniversary

So, it's Jon and mines one month anniversary today! :-} I wanted to share some pictures with you all that our friend Lisa took on our wedding day. These pictures are wonderful and I'm so thankful she was able to be there.

For those of you who didn't know we got married, here's a quick story for you! We, Jon and I, had been feeling strongly that we should be married. We're living together, we have Sawyer, and it just made sense. We are still planning to have a ceremony/reception with all of our family and friends next summer. However, the time was right for us to legally, and in the eyes of God, get married sooner than later.


















We were married on 8/8/08 at Sunrise at the Memorial Union. The Union holds special meaning to Jon and I for a couple reasons. One, it's where Jon first realized he was in love with me. Two, it is where Jon asked me to marry him! Our only guests were Sawyer, my parents and Lisa our photographer. It was a very special day and it couldn't have been more beautiful!

The night we got engaged (2/14/08)

The night Jon realized he was in love with me (July 2006)

0 comments: