Our Little Lady Fuller is 3 months old today! I've said this hundred's of times since I've had children; time goes by SO fast... Unbelievably FAST! I look at her today and hardly even remember the little five pound baby she was just three months ago. She was so little it was hard to even hold her because she was so fragile. Now, she's a sturdy girl with chubby rolls on her legs and a double chin!
Ruby is a great baby! Seriously, Jon and I have been very blessed with our little ones. She still mostly sleeps and eats. When she is awake, she likes to sit in her Bumpo chair and look around, or rock back and forth on the floor. She rarely fusses. Her fussiest time is at night when Jon and I are wanting to go to bed. Figures! So, she gets extra cuddling before nigh-night time :-)
We don't have insurance for the kiddo's right now... (something I am working on) So, I haven't had a doctor's appointment to weigh and measure Ruby in a couple months. I'm guessing she is about 10lbs though... I know Piper (the kitty) is about 11lbs. and Ruby's about the same. She's already filling out her 3 months clothes. I'm sure if she is anything like her brother, she will keep growing quickly.
This picture of her totally cracks me up. She has the best smile!
Ruby is so beautiful and I am so excited to see what her personality will be like! So many changes have already taken place and there are so many more to come!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Day's of Ruby's Life 9/28-12/11/2009
Posted by MamaD at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I must look at these 3 or 4 times a day! She is sooo cute I just want a big snuggle!!! ;-)
Post a Comment