Friday, December 18, 2009

Day's of Sawyer's Life 11/24-12/18/2009

A quick Day's update for Sobo!

We had a check up for him last week and he weighs 29.5lbs and is 34 & 3/4" tall!!! Seriously, this boy is growing like crazy! He's in the 95th percentile for weight and height.



I've been waiting for this to happen...




Too cute! He stayed asleep getting him out of the chair and into his crib. He was OUT!!!


Sawyer is still talking up a storm. I am so impressed with how well he enunciates his words. I don't think he gibber-gabbers at all; I truly believe you would be able to understand him even if you didn't spend a lot of time with him!


He continues to be a loving and sweet big brother to Ruby. He is definitely in the terrible two's and gets a spanking from time to time... But for the most part he is a really great little boy and he brings so much joy to Jon and mine's life :-)

1 comments:

G'ma Lori said...

The last 2 pics of Sawyer in this set I would like to have emailed to me!