BIG night in our house last night. Sawyer went poo-poo on the potty! We are just starting to potty train him and so far he really hasn't been too interested in using the potty. Sawyer's a pretty "regular" little guy. By that I mean when he eats he usually poops shortly there after. He likes to hide when he's going poo-poo, so I know when he's been quiet for a couple minutes I'll be changing a yucky diaper!
Last night, after dinner, he went in the closet (a common hiding place) and I heard him tooting. So I asked him if he wanted to go poo-poo on the potty. He shouted YEAH and ran to the bathroom. Jon helped him get on the potty and Sawyer asked for a book. (I've been giving him something to look at while he's on the potty to keep him there for a bit.) Then, Sawyer went poo-poo. We cheered and congratulated him; it was a proud parent moment in our house!
Sorry for the blurry pictures... Sawyer's getting his treat for using the potty!
I love these Robot pj's. A great E-bay find!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Poo-Poo on the Potty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment