I really dropped the ball as far as picture taking goes once we got to Fort Worth... I'm looking over all the pictures and having a hard time finding good ones to post... Whoops! Well, I'll do my best!
At Jon's parents house we got to stay in the little apartment they have on their property. It was really nice to have our own space to spread out. Pretty much instantly the place was a mess of our clothes and all the stuff we had for Sawyer! The first day there we let the little guys, Sawyer and his cousin Kellen, open one present.
Sawyer's Gramma Jan (Jon's Mom), Cousin Kellen and Aunt Liz (Kellen's Mom/Jon's brother Daniel's wife)
On Tuesday all of us girls, Jon's Mom, his sister's Laurie, Lindsey, Libby, Liz and I all went to IKEA! It was good to spend time with the Fuller women :-} I got to pick up a gift for Sawyer there. I'd been eyeing up a Rocking Moose for him for awhile and even though he has some time to grown into it I would have been sad if I had missed getting it for him. I also got him some puppets (a horse, elephant, moose and zebra).
(This picture was taken after we got back home... I put the Moose together all by myself! Although it was easy, I usually leave this kind of stuff to Jon, so I'm proud of myself :-})
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Fuller Family Christmas Vacation - Destination: Fort Worth (Part I)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment