Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fuller Family Christmas Vacation - Destination: Fort Worth (Part II)

We spent Christmas Day morning at Jon's parent's house. These pictures of Jon are funny. He was taking bites of the Doughnuts and putting them back on the plate!



Sawyer, Jon and Libby (Jon's youngest sister).

PaPa Ron (Jon's Dad).

Lindsay and Brandon (Jon's Sister & Brother). I'm sad that this is the only picture I got of these two :-( Seriously, next time we are all together someone needs to take responsibility for pictures... Still, this is kind of a funny picture!

Sawyer got a Pop-Up number toy (I'm not sure what the exact name is for it). He LOVES this thing! He doesn't have the coordination or strength yet to push and pull the little triggers to get the animals to Pop-Up, but he really likes closing them!


Then, it was off to MiMa and Papa's (Jon's Grandparents on his Mom's side) house for the afternoon. We opened more gifts, ate an interesting buffet of food (Chinese, Ribs and Chili) and some people played poker while others conversed. I should mention that Jon won the poker game!
Uncle Charles, Gramma Jan, Sawyer, Kellen, Papa and MiMa

Sawyer getting a sweet drum set. I love this gift! The instruments are all made out of different bugs.



The day after Christmas all of Ron's family came over and we did more gifts and food. I took this picture of Sawyer and Laurie (Jon's sister) outside that afternoon... Yes, it was that warm out!

For our last night in town, Jon & I went out with his brother Daniel and Daniel's wife Liz. We went to Downtown Fort Worth, which is really nice.

Jon took me to Risky's BBQ were he used to work and there were some regulars there who remembered him from years ago. Then we went dancing and Daniel showed off his dancing skills! Last, we end up at a Beer Pub where we each drank a beer named after us. Fuller's 1845 :-}

The next morning, Saturday, December 27th, Jon and I started packing up all our stuff to head home. It was a great trip! We got to spend a lot of time with his family and I'm really glad we were able to make it. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who helped make the trip possible!!! Destination: HOME :-}

0 comments: