Three and a half months left and things are going good! I'm getting close to the end of my Second Trimester and I don't feel like I've gotten much bigger since a month ago... I popped out sooner with Lady Fuller then I did with Sawyer, that's for sure! And I can tell a difference in my weight gain since I'm having a girl this time... With Sawyer I gained weight just in my belly and it seemed like the rest of me (arms, legs, tushie) got smaller. Lady Fuller is causing me to gain weight all around (arms, legs, and TUSHIE!)and I've gained the weight a lot sooner!
Jon and I are still looking for the right name... Nothing has really grabbed us yet... If anyone has a fabulous name idea up their sleeve, please feel free to share! For now, our Nugget will continue to be Little Lady Fuller :-)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
24 Weeks with Little Lady Fuller
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures honey!! You are a beautiful Mom!!!
this is a hilarious description of your weight gain becasue you are TINY! you look incredible!
Oh my! You are soooo cute pregnant. Teeny tiny. If you think this is weight gain you haven't seen alot of other pregnant mamas.
Post a Comment