Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jon's 30!

Jon turned 30 yesterday :-) We left Sawyer with G'G' (Great-Grandma) and headed out for the evening. I decided to take Jon out in downtown MPLS for dinner and then to Game Works! We went to Chammps for dinner and we were the ONLY people there - Seriously! It was kind of weird... Here's us at dinner!

We're goofy :-)


On to Game Works! A lot of the games there are video games with racing, shooting and stuff I'm really not all that into... So we played Football, where for the first round Jon and I were pretty close. I threw 350 yards and Jon got 430. He was just getting warmed up though, the last game he threw for 1009 yards!



Then, I got a little confused during a Pin-Ball game... The game started shooting out more balls and I didn't really know what was going on... By the end of the game, I had things under control!


Jon got a work out playing a Boxing game :-)




Finally, we played Basketball. An oldie, but a goodie :-)






Fun, Fun Stuff!!! (We're having a party with family and friends on Saturday night. More to come on that!)

1 comments:

lexia said...

happy birthday jon!!!!!
And for the record... if i didn't know you were pregnant, i wouldn't know at all! you look GORGEOUS!