Jon and I had TWO date nights this week!!! WOW - That never happens!!! On Tuesday night we went to a Twins game with a group of friends. Good game, lasted a bit long, but it was nice to be out and about with friends :-}
Last night we went to a CD Release party for a local musician Nicholas "The Feelin'" Mrozinski (who I graduated from High School with). It was a great show and also really nice to see some people I haven't seen in years!
Here's some pics of our group that went to the show together... I look the same in all three of the following pics. However, everyone else was goofing off and we didn't manage to get a cute one of all four of us! HaHa - Too FUN!
(Rob, Kristie, Me and Jon)
Jon got a massage.
Kristie and me - a good one!
Emily and me :-}
Just GOOFY!!!
My baby and me ~MUAH~
It was a good night!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Mommy and Daddy Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
first of all.. LOVE the new blog layout! what a good find! where did you get it? Secondly, you look fantastic. Poor sawyer and his head bonking, it's too bad you can't explain to him that it is not fun when you hit your head on hard things. i suppose he will just have to learn the hard way :) hahaha
You two are sooooo cute! Deanna my dear you LOOK FABULOUS!
Post a Comment