Well, the weather we have here in MN is not June-like at all! This is awful!!! It has been rainy and chilly for about 5 days straight... I know I'm getting tired of it. And poor Sawyer, he has to been even more bored than I am (and Texas too)! AAaaarrrggg... I'm so ready for summer to be here and to stay =) So, anyway, we've been stuck inside playing in our little, messy living space. At least I have Sawyer to brighten my day!
When I'm at the computer (blogging, facebook, email, on-line wish shopping - all great things to do on rainy, ichy days when you don't feel like cleaning or doing laundry...) Sawyer constantly wants to sit in my lap. He points at the pictures of himself and says "Baby", pictures of Jon and says "Daddy, Hi" while waving, and sometimes he'll see a puppy and say "Woooo, Wooooo" (as in woof, woof)! So cute! Then, when I get up from the chair, Sawyer will race over, climb into the seat by himself and he thinks it is the best thing ever!
The only truly suitable doll for a boy is a Glow Worm, who we just call Worm in our house. Sawyer got Worm for Christmas and he hasn't paid much attention to him until recently... Now, he has figured out how to push the button that makes Worm glow and play music. Often, when I go to get him out of his crib, he is holding Worm and rocking to the tunes while crying for someone to come and pick him up. Silly guy!
Then we have kisses and cuddle until he is ready to start playing again!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Stuck Inside in June
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yea, i can feel ya! i rained here for about 2 weeks straight and it was awful! but now it is 92 degress which is also pretty awful, thank the Lord for pools!
oh my gosh!!!! look at those kisses! those are my favorite things in the whole wide world. we took sadie to the vet today for a checkup and throughout the entire visit tavish wouldn't stop giving me big wet kisses on my face. i could hardly keep a straight face let alone a regular conversation.
and also, he is so smart! i can't believe he's saying all those words! that is awesome! I dont think Tavish is going to start talking anytime soon. he understands what i'm saying, but will only say mama dada, and not necessarily at the right times. what a stinker!
by the way, where'd you get your glowworm?
Post a Comment