Fall? Hello, Fall?! Where are you? In the North we've pretty much passed right through Fall and gone straight to Winter. It's freezing and snowing already and it's only the beginning of October! I'm guessing Northerner's are "in for it" this year... Good thing this Fuller Family is heading South soon!
Sawyer had fun running around in the first snow of the year!...
...At least he did until he fell down!
I'm cleaning my car off with a broom from inside the house because I'm not sure where my brush is... Didn't really think I'd be needing it much... HaHa!
After Sawyer fell down, he wasn't too interested in playing in the snow anymore. Jon had to get out the sled and pull Sawyer around to get him to go back out and play more... And, literally, Jon had to pull Sawyer out of the garage!
Once Sawyer got used to the snow, he was back to his busy little boy self!
Earlier this year, when we were starting to plan our move to TX, I was a bit sad because I thought Sawyer wouldn't get to see snow this year (and he was too little to play out in it last year). So, even though the first snow fall came early this year, I'm glad!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
First Snow of 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment