We had a Hello party for Ruby (a baby shower) & a Going Away party for our family at my parents house this weekend. Family and close friends joined us for the day :-)
The Guests of Honor!
My sweet, sweet Little Lady Ruby!
I am so in love with this little shirt Ruby has on... My obsession with Elephants is a bit silly! She just looks so darn cute!!!
G'Ma with the Grandbabies.
Got rambunctious kiddo's and need a moment of quiet? Turn on Noggin'. Works like a charm!
Papa and Ruby.
Kristie and Ruby.
Great-Aunt Karin and Ruby.
Line the kids up on the couch photo! From Left to Right the Schultz, Madson and Fuller Cousins :-)
Sonja Schultz (3), Audrey Madson (2), ShayLynn Schultz (12), Ruby Fuller (5 Weeks), Sawyer Fuller (18 Months), Micah Schultz (8).
Presents! Bum Genius cloth diapers ~ YEAH! :-} And, isn't this a great picture Jon's taken! Man's got skills!! HaHa
Jennie did such a nice job wrapping the present from her and Emily!
Kristie, Emily and Ruby.
Totally zonked out after a day of being passed around from family member to friend and back again... Such a pretty girl!
A BIG thank you to my Mom and Dad for hosting the party and to all the family and friends who spent the day with us!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Hello & Good Bye Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Deanna,
i LOVE LOVE LOVE being able to read your blog and feel like i know your kids. i feel like we're so fortunate to have this technology in our lives, and i have you in my thoughts as you start this CRAZY new adventure!
i wish i could be there to help you pack and send you off!
Hey, This is Mariah. Just want to say good-bye. I hope y'all have a good life in Texas. I love to pics of the family. I hope to keep intouuch by the blog world. You gotta love blogs. Say Hi to the fam and I miss seeing Sawyers smile in Nursery. So well you come and visit I expect the Texan accent down. ;)
Post a Comment