Margarita's are the only cocktail I ever crave. I craved them during both of my pregnancies and my first "adult" drink after giving birth was a margarita (actually, I should say 2nd because Mimosa's were served in the hospital minutes after both kids arrived). If you know the Colbert family and have been lucky enough to be invited to a margarita and dip party at their house, you know their margarita is fantastic. The margarita I make is a close second. I got this recipe from my Pampered Chef days.
Margarita's
1 Can Frozen Limeade
1 Cup Tequila
3 Cans Sprite
1 Pacifico
The Pampered Chef recipe calls for 1 Corona, but I have started using Pacifico because I think that it tastes better. I "build" this margarita by first adding the limeade and tequila and stirring them together. Then, I add the cans of Sprite and stir. Lastly, add the Pacifico and stir. Adding the beer last keeps it from foaming up while stirring in the other ingredients.
Last night we had Margarita's and Jucy Lucy's. Num. Num. This morning Jon (who is AWESOME at eating leftovers) made himself a Jucy Lucy Breakfast Sandwich.
That's a 1/4 pound Jucy Lucy burger, topped with a scrambled egg, more cheese, jalapeno's and ketchup.
We get creative with our leftovers here in the Fuller house! :-)
Friday, April 2, 2010
Margarita's and Leftovers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I want to eat that. I want to drink that.
Post a Comment