Thursday, April 8, 2010

Putting A Smile on My Face

I haven't been online much the last several days. Why? Because there are bad people out there who create bad computer viruses and I caught one. BIG bummer... Roughly $300 later, my computer is back up and running again. Too bad that money would have been much better spent on my sons 2nd birthday party (which is coming up in 3 weeks! YIKES!). But, I could NOT be without my computer! My computer helps me maintain my sanity :-)

Before this unfortunate incident happened, I had a very happy shopping moment. Money is tight right now and buying things for the house hasn't been high on the list. However, we really needed a curtain between our kitchen and bathroom. (There is no door there at all and it has been covered with plastic all winter. Classy.) I've been keeping an eye out for just the right thing because curtains can be expensive...

Well, I found this at World Market...

It matches perfectly! And, I LOVE the pattern and colors. So great!



So, even though it has been a rough week and I have no idea how we're going to pull off the birthday party I want to have for Sawyer, I'm pretty darn happy about our kitchen curtain!

1 comments:

sweetllife said...

what a perfect curtain... love the color..i adore world market...happy bday to sawyer...


sweetlife