Sunday, August 23, 2009

Draggin' Jon Out with the Girls

My friend Becky was in town from Utah again this week for her brother's wedding. On Friday night, Sawyer stayed at G'Ma and Papa's house (my parents) and we met Becky and Kristie at a bar in Minneapolis. It felt nice get dressed up a bit and get out of the house!

Kristie & Becky

When Jon and I got home and were looking at the pictures I told him I didn't like them because I look tired. Jon said that was understandable since it was after 9 o'clock and I'm 8 and a half months pregnant... Thanks babe! HaHa! Even though he is totally right, the correct answer would have been something like "No baby, you look beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy. You're the most beautiful women in the WORLD!" :-)

Giving Nugget some love. The look on my face sums up my feelings of this pregnancy! UUuggg, lets just meet you already Little Lady Fuller!

Much, much cuter!


(P/S - Jon did tell me I looked beautiful earlier in the evening. I'm just giving him a hard time!)

0 comments: