Our version of a Sunday Funday Fuller family style.
Sawyer wakes up at 6am... Yeap, 6am. Jon gets out of bed so I can sleep in for a bit. Thank you :-) They have breakfast. I wake up around 8, make coffee and have my own breakfast. I marinate the steaks I'm planning on Jon grilling later for dinner. Sawyer plays with his toys and makes a mess of our living room. Sawyer wonders around wearing Daddy's hat. At 10:30 Sawyer takes a nap. Daddy also naps. I peek in on Sawyer because he is hardly ever still enough for me to just look at. He is getting SO big. I pick up Sawyer's toys, dust and wipe down Sawyer's toys with Clorox Wipes. Then, I read some of my book.
Sawyer wakes up from his nap around 12:30. Daddy wakes up from his nap. We make lunch. Sawyer and Daddy play making a mess of all the toys again. I eat a bowl of ice cream! I take a nap.
When I wake up, Sawyer and Daddy go play at the park and I read more of my book. Sawyer and Daddy get home and fire up the grill. We have nummy steak, twice baked potato's and steamed broccoli for dinner. Daddy gives Sawyer a much needed bath. I do the dishes and clean up the kitchen. Daddy gets Sawyer in his PJ's and we all watch Planet Earth on the Discovery Channel.
At 8pm it's time for Sawyer to give hugs and kisses and for Daddy to put him to sleep. Hugs and kisses included Little Lady Fuller too. After books, a couple songs and prayers, Sawyer is out after another fun day!
Daddy watches UFC fighting while I blog. Soon we will be going to bed too!
It was a lovely day!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Our Version of a Sunday Funday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love his little foot hanging out!
Post a Comment