Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween with a Cowboy, Lady Bug, Lion and Napoleon Dynamite

On Halloween we took the kids up to Jon's parents church. Sawyer was a Cowboy, Ruby was a Lady Bug, Cousin Kellen was a Lion and Jon wore his Napoleon Dynamite gear.






When we got home, I wanted to get a picture of the kids together so I propped Ruby up in Sawyer's arms while he was sitting in the chair. I snapped a couple pictures and when I picked Ruby up Sawyer said "NO, I hold her". He said it over and over until I put Ruby back in his lap! Then he sat there holding her for about 10 minutes. He was just looking at her saying "Hi Ruby" and giving her kisses. It was the cutest thing ever!

1 comments:

G'ma Lori said...

How sweet is that!!! He is such a good big brother!! :-)