Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet, Little Ruby Girl



Ruby is SO dang cute! She is getting SO big and starting to chunk out a bit :-) Mama's Milk is working wonders! (especially considering how tiny she was to start off with) She has these little rolls on her legs that are so cute! She's turning out to be a really easy baby, a lot like Sawyer was. The other night she slept from 10pm to 4:30am, which was very nice for Mommy! I can't believe she is already 2 and half months old... Time flies!

I know this is a "boy-ish" looking outfit, but I love it! I got it as a shower gift when I was pregnant with Sawyer and like any new mommy I didn't put it on him right away because I always thought it was too big... Then, when I finally did try it on him it was too small and he only wore it once. So, Ruby's going to wear while she can!

These jammies are a size 3 Months and they fit!



Yeap, like I said, she's pretty darn cute! :-)

0 comments: