Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


The Fuller's all get together with Ron's side of the family for Thanksgiving. So, around 11:45 today we all took off from our house and headed to Aunt Jeanette and Larry's house in Granbury, TX. By "we all" I mean all 13 of us! Jan, Lindsay, Libby, Ruby and I rode in Jan's car. Jon, Sawyer, Laurie and Ron drove Brandon's car. And, Brandon rode with Daniel, Elizabeth and Kellen.

Aunt Jeanette and Larry have a beautiful lake home! I didn't get many pictures of their property, but here are a few. The first is a cute little house that holds all of Jeanette's family memorabilia. If I lived here, I would spend hours sitting in this cute little house with it's darling little room, drinking coffee and reading books!




The Ducks were thankful we were there to feed them!



More random shots around the house.





The boys played football in the front yard.



Kellen and Sawyer had the same shirt on, totally by accident! It actually ended up being very cute :-)


After lunch and before the Cowboy's football game we took tons of family pictures. Jon's Great-Grandma Bertha is with us still. So we had to get 5 generations in one picture! Bertha's daughter Paulette is Ron's mom. (And, just for more background Paulette and Jeanette are sisters)



More Fuller's! Back Row: Me, Ruby, Sawyer, Jon, Laurie, Daniel, Brandon and Lindsay. Front Row: Jan, Ron, Kellen, Liz and Libby


Kellen, Daniel and Liz.


Jan, Libby, Brandon and Ron.


Us with Stacy, Keeli, Kade and Randall.


And, just some more random pics of the kiddo's taken throughout the day.






A super cute pic of Jon and Sawyer and a doggy!


And, lastly some really good looking people! :-)


Gobble, gobble!!!

1 comments:

G'ma Lori said...

GREAT pictures Deanna!! What a beautiful spot! You guys look wonderful. I love you! Mom