Monday, November 16, 2009

Ruby's Owly Baby Shower

Jan hosted a baby shower for Ruby on Saturday this past weekend. We did an owl theme and it turned out super cute! Ronda made Owl Cupcakes which were AWESOME. I was so impressed with how they turned out! Stacy made an Owl Diaper Cake which was AMAZING! (I haven't taken it apart yet because I like looking at it!) Ruby got a ton of great gifts and I'm very excited to decorate her crib and her corner in our room with all her fun things!!! :-)

Look at these cupcakes... Seriously CUTE! I wish I could have preserved one :-) Also, you can see the owl and elephant picture frames Jan found, which I love!



The Diaper Cake loaded with super cute stuff for Ruby. The cake is made of 75 diapers and decorated with a Headband, an Owl Shirt, a Bib that says "Does this diaper make my butt look big?", a bejeweled Owl Hat, a Nuk, a Picture Frame, a couple Lovies, a little Tiara Hair Clip, and of course the stuffed Owl topper!

Nannie (Great-Grandma Paulette).

Nannie and Mima (Great-Grandma Geraldine). Ruby is named after Mima!

Stacy (Ruby's beautiful and talented Auntie who made the diaper cake!).


Keeli helped me open the presents :-)


Sawyer, having a good time too!

A collection of some of the great gifts Ruby was given...

Our pretty, little angel, all tuckered out after a great day with family!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to everyone for making the shower so special! It was everything I wanted to have in a shower for Ruby!!!

0 comments: