~Etsy:: Your place to buy & sell all things hand made~
I LOVE this website! If you are looking for something for yourself or to give as a gift, you have to check out this site!
My most recent purchase was from MarciG. It wasn't until after I had paid from my items that I noticed the artist is SIXTEEN years old!
I bought this bowl for my Grandma as a thank you gift for watching Sawyer the week I was in the hospital with Ruby.
This is a tea bag holder. I got this for my Mom as a thank you gift as well. (I also think it would be cute for holding jewelry or other small trinkets...)
This last item I got for Ruby. I'm going to put it in her keepsake box for her to have when she's older. I love her, Fall is my (and Jon's) favorite season and she was born almost in the Fall... See how it all ties together!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Etsy ~ Check It Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i LOVE etsy!
Post a Comment