Sawyer is doing great adjusting to having Ruby around. He asks for her while she's sleeping. He'll go over to bedroom door and turn the handle saying her name. When she's awake and nursing, or I'm just holding her, he'll come over and give her kisses :-) SO cute!
The only difference in his behavior that I've noticed is him fussing when Jon and/or I leave... He was without his parents for a few days while Jon was with Ruby and me in the hospital. Then, he spent the week days with G'G' (great-grandma) while Jon was at work and I was still in the hospital with Ruby. Jon was around for those evenings, but Sawyer was used to having me around all the time... So, he really throws a fit when we leave him now. Poor guy!
I couldn't believe how much Sawyer seemed to have grown over the week I was gone... He just seemed to get bigger and bigger every time I saw him! He could say new words and do new things that I didn't teach him... He didn't seem like a baby anymore...
I had to weigh him the other day because I was sure he'd gained 5lbs. But no, it's mostly in my head! He'd only gained a pound since I last weigh him... (he weighs 26.5lbs.) However, I'm pretty sure he's grown an inch or two!
He loves sitting at G'G's piano. He'll play the keys and bounce around to the music he makes. He's got a mouth full of apple and is as happy as can be!
Sawyer is such a good little boy! I am SO proud of him :-)
Sunday, September 27, 2009
A Little Bit of Sawyer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment