Sunday, September 13, 2009

RUBY GERALDINE FULLER

Ruby Geraldine Fuller
Born: September 11th, 2009
Time: 5:39pm
Weight: 5.8 lbs
Height: 19 inches

This is a post I have written out over and over in my head. I still do not know exactly how I want to tell the story of Ruby's birth and the last couple of days... I wish I could say something along the lines of AWESOME delivery, mommy is doing great, baby Ruby is BEAUTIFUL and healthy, and that we are all on our way home as the Fuller Family Four. While many parts of the last sentence are true, a couple are not.

I don't feel I can do the whole story justice to just tell part of it, so you will have to wait for just a bit... However, I want to say a couple of things. Ruby is one strong little baby! She is going through things that no little baby should have to, but thankfully she is in good hands and on the UP and UP. She is a fighter! A complete story will be written of these first days of her life and will be coming soon. For now, some pictures of Resilient Ruby!

Brand Spankin' New! And, she has hair :-)

I am SO thankful to whoever took this picture.

So tiny and perched on Daddy's shoulder.

"Look Sawyer, it's your sister!"

Such a beauty!





Ruby, we LOVE you and can't wait to take you home!

3 comments:

Lexie said...

oh my goodness, Deanna, she is absolutely beautiful. i don't ever say this (because usually i can't tell what a baby looks like) but she really does look just like you. she is so feminine and gorgeous! congratulations and i hope you are feeling alright. stay strong! you guys are doing GREAT! my eyes are tearing up already.
i'm patiently waiting for the whole story :)
whenever you are ready
i LOVE YOU!

and ps, you look like such a strong mama. i'm so proud of you :)

Brandy said...

Deanna we are praying for you and John and baby Ruby. Let us know if there are any specific needs that we can be praying for! Love ya'll.

Elizabeth said...

She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her!