Okay, your kiddos are so cute, I'm trying to keep up with my blog but, it's so hard these days. Wanted to send you a christmas card, but I don't have your address. I'm pretty sure your mom has our address, can you send it to me that way??? I don't want to use the blog to get it, who know who will see it or even use it. Thanks, Vinnette Lang
2 comments:
Okay, your kiddos are so cute, I'm trying to keep up with my blog but, it's so hard these days.
Wanted to send you a christmas card, but I don't have your address. I'm pretty sure your mom has our address, can you send it to me that way??? I don't want to use the blog to get it, who know who will see it or even use it.
Thanks, Vinnette Lang
look at that adorable onsie rubie is in! where did you get it?
Post a Comment