Remember in THIS POST I said Sawyer would probably say "I love you" to Ruby first?... Well, it wasn't Ruby he said it to...
I didn't want to push him to say "I love you", I just wanted him to say it on his own. He started repeating it after we said it to him about a month ago, but he hasn't just said it on his own yet.
Yesterday he said it all on his own to his new friend Tysen! (Tysen's mom, Kristin, keeps a blog HERE for her family.) As we were leaving in the car Sawyer asked "Where'd Tysen go?" I told him to say bye, bye to Tysen because we were leaving. Sawyer said, and I quote, "Bye, Bye Tysen. I love you! (Blew kisses a few times out the window) I love you kid. See you later!". So CUTE! We've spent a few days over the last couple months visiting with Tysen and his brother's and I think they are going to great friends :-)
The following video is Sawyer talking about (almost) kicking the animals at the petting zoo a couple weeks ago and Kellen kicking over the coffee cup a couple days ago...
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Sawyer Speaks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he is so verbal it is amazing!!!! what a funny little kid! "i KICKED IT!" hahaha! still cracking up!
Oh how funny!!! He kicked everything! ;-)
Post a Comment