Friday, February 26, 2010

Stuff I Want Now, Soon and Later

NOW...

I saw a commercial for THIS the other evening and thought WOW I have to try that! I love me some Red Velvet, so the yogurt should be interesting... I looked for it today while grocery shopping and did not see it. I may have to run out and look for it at other stores when Jon gets home from work tonight... I want it now!

SOON...

I read about THIS in Parents magazine. I will be purchasing it as soon as we run out of THIS.

LATER...

A girl I went to high school with writes THIS blog. Today she blogged about THIS. If you are a glasses wearer you really need to check this out. NINETY FIVE dollars gets you stylish frames with prescription lenses shipped right to your front door. Want to try out your frames first? No problem! Pick out up to 5 frames and have 'em shipped to your house for FREE! You can stare at yourself in the mirror for hours and hours deciding which one suites you best :-) Then, mail the try-on frames back and place your order. The best part of all this is Warby Parker's Buy a Pair-Give a Pair policy. I'm already saving up to get this later!

1 comments:

G'ma Lori said...

I found the yogurt at Cub and ittasted just like red velvet cake!!! :-) Hope you can find it!