Our V-day plan was that the kiddo's would go to Gramma and Papa's in the evening, I'd cook dinner here at the house, we'd have a quiet dinner alone and then go to a movie. However, the plans changed a little bit because on Saturday Jon ended up working a 15 hour shift (8am to 11:30pm)... I also stayed up later than usual watching a movie... So, since we were more sleep deprived than usual we decided to skip the movie part.
I made Spicy Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks and a Sesame Peanut Noodle Salad. I also had a new bottle of wine to try, Plungerhead Zinfandel.
All of it was Mmm, Mmm, GOOD!
Jon, about to dig in!
Me, done and enjoying wine!
Proof that we didn't eat all of the chicken!
Jon, sad the wine is all gone... Yeap, it was so good we finished the bottle!
I don't remember the last time Jon and I had dinner all by ourselves... We have date nights and go out to dinner, but haven't stayed at home and just enjoyed each others company. It was one of the best nights I have had in a really, REALLY long time!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Valentine's Day 20-10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment