When we got all that snow a couple weeks ago, I had to wear a pair of Jon's big yellow work boots when I took Sawyer outside to play because I don't have any winter boots. (SHOCKING as I am from Minne-SNOW-ta!) As I was tromping around in the big yellow boots I thought it'd be super cute if Sawyer had some yellow boots to match Daddy's... So I searched for some on E-Bay and won Sawyer a sweet pair of Croc's Georgie Boots!
What made this purchase of mine even better was that Jon just purchased a new hard hat for work and gave his old one to Sawyer. Made for some super cute pictures of my boys the other morning :-)
Later that afternoon we ran some errands. Texas needed dog food and Jon get's it at a Feed Store that has little farm animals for sale. Sawyer got to play with them :-)
Then, we stopped at Target to get a birthday present for a party we were going to the next day. It's pretty impossible to buy a toy for someone else's kiddo and not one for your own... Sawyer feel asleep in the car on the way to our next destination clinging tightly to yet another toy he can HAMMER! (The kiddo loves to HAMMER!!!)
Our last stop that day was at MiMa and PawPaw's house for some family time. Here's Ruby! I recently pulled out all her 6-12 month clothes... The girl is a chunk! Look at that belly!!! Gosh, I love her :-)
Sawyer with the Great-Grandparents. (Sure is hard to get elderly people and young kiddo's to look at the camera!) Oh, and of course Sawyer has his hammer.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Yellow Boots & More
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment