Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pinata = A Must for Sawyer's 2nd Birthday Party (which is less then 2 months away - YIKES!)

On Sunday we went to a birthday party for the daughter of one of Jon's co-workers. (For those of you who don't know about Jon's job I will tell you. He is working as a Concrete Finisher for Kirk Concrete. He is the only white guy on his crew and quite possibly one of the few white guys in the whole company! So for the past couple months Jon has been immersed in a Spanish speaking work environment.) Neither of us really knew what to expect going to this party. I was thinking I'd do a lot of smiling and nodding because I know very little Spanish... As it turns out, everyone there spoke great English!

There was tons of great food and lots of kiddo's! We had a really great time!





Jon and I have decided that we are going to have a Pinata (or two) at Sawyer's 2nd birthday party. Watch and you'll see why :-) (Note - on the second video I think Jon forgot the video camera was on... The first 30 seconds are good though!)

0 comments: