Wanna know how to improve your hamburger? I have a tip for you. The following three items make my burgers great (or so says my Hubby)!
Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning (which I see now, after I googled it, comes in Lite!)
McCormick Grill Mates - Hamburger
and finally - this is the best part - SRIRACHA (aka Rooster) Sauce!
Add some or all of these to your burgers and see what you think :-)
See that lovely non-bun sandwiching the great hamburger?
Let me tell you a great thing about that non-bun. It's an Orowheat Sandwich Thin. I use these healthy little things to make mini pizza's for Sawyer and he LOVES them. Toast 'em, sauce 'em, top 'em, microwave 'em, cut 'em and enjoy. You're welcome.
See those lovely potato's next the great hamburger?
The recipe can be found HERE where Siri is siriously making it difficult for me to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (and I'm not at all mad at her because her stuff is GOOD!).
See Jon devour his food in 30 seconds...
Ok - So you can't really watch him eat his food in 30 seconds, but you can see he is a part of the clean plate club (or at least he will be when he finishes that salad!). And, he really did eat all his food in about 3 minutes.
See the Ketchup Monster come and steal all of mommy's ketchup!
Num num. Nummy num num num.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Hamburgers, Sandwich Thins Pizza, Potatos and a Ketchup Monster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment